Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Celebrate the beginning of the festive season at the official switch on of the Christmas lights in the heart of Cape Town. CHRISTMAS IN CAPE TOWN : Dreaming of a South Africa vacation? Then dream no more Experience 5 Nights in Capetown at the most affordable rate ever as you Discover breathtaking wildlife and city landscapes in the Rainbow Nation….
Travel Dates: 22nd Dec to 27th Dec 2020
1. THE NEW TULBAGH / SIMILAR – 3*/ SIMILAR
• 6 Days 5 Nights flying package at Ksh. 129,499/- $ 1175
Rates above include:
• Return Economy Flights on Kenya airways or similar
• Accommodation for 05 nights at Above mentioned hotel
• Daily breakfast
• City Tour and Table Mountain half day tour
• Wine lands day tour
• Peninsula and Cape of Good Hope day tour
• Return Airport transfers from cape town airport
• Driver’s allowance, fuel charges, parking, toll, tax etc.
• Local English speaking guide for sightseeing
Rates above Exclude:
• Tourism Dirham / any type of Tourism Taxes (to be paid by the guest directly at the hotel)
• Travel VISA
• Travel Insurance
• Meals other than specified.
• Any personal expenses – laundry, shopping, tip, calls, alcoholic beverages, minibars etc.
• Anything not mentioned in “Inclusions”.
The above quote is valid for minimum 2 pax travelling together.
The Booking will be Non Refundable and Non Amendable once confirmed.
Prices are based on availability & subject to change without prior notice.
The above rates are not valid during any Exhibition/Event period.
Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Supplementary Charges may apply.
Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 1400 hrs and check-out 12 Noon
Early check-in, Late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel and not guaranteed unless paid for.
Most countries are quite strict about following the given Itinerary schedule , kindly ensure that the timings for tours, activities and transfers are followed Strictly without any deviation.
Most of the Hotels may ask for a security deposit at the time of check-in, which is refundable at the time of check-out and is subject to the hotel’s policy.