6 days 5 nights Thailand package
|Hotels||Rate per person sharing||Rate for a single traveler|
|6 days staying at Radisson Blu Plaza Bangkok and Amari Ocean Pattaya||Ksh162,500||Ksh201,600|
|6 days staying at Radisson The Sukosol Hotel Bangkok and Siam Bay Shore Pattaya||Ksh155,700||Ksh181,800|
|6 days staying at Manhattan Hotel and Season Pattaya Hotel Pattaya||Ksh134,100||Ksh146,700|
Thailand is a wondrous kingdom, featuring Buddhist temples, exotic wildlife, and spectacular islands. Along with a fascinating history and a unique culture that includes delectable Thai food and massage, Thailand features a modern capital city, and friendly people who epitomize Thailand’s “land of smiles” reputation.
With the opportunity to visit two cities within the Thailand Kingdom below
Bangkok a shopping experience
Shopping in Bangkok is an experience to thrill and delight the most discerning of shoppers – whatever it is you’re looking for. From the gleaming chrome and towering size of modern, air-conditioned malls, to the hustle and bustle of its famously buzzing street markets, Bangkok has all kinds of places to blow your baht. With everything from antiquities and the latest pair of trainers to designer jewellery available, Bangkok has an equally exhaustive, and potentially exhausting, variety of things to buy.
Pattaya A Holiday experience
A visit to Pattaya is a wonderful way to explore the beaches along the Gulf of Thailand. Relaxed and family-friendly Jomtien Beach is a hot spot for watersports and seaside massages. The giant Buddha of Wat Khao Phra Bat keeps watch over the city, and the wooden Wang Boran Sanctuary of Truth pays homage to Buddhist and Hindu art and architecture. At night, tons of bars and strip clubs attract an adults-only crowd.
ITINERARY: 5NIGHTS THAILAND EXPERIENCE:
DAY 01: ARRIVAL IN BANGKOK PROCEED TO PATTAYA
Upon arrival in Bangkok, you are met by our representative who will brief you and transfer you to Pattaya.
The most famous well known city in Thailand and South East Asia region. Every year a million of tourists around the world plan to visit here. Pattaya is the centre of all enjoyable, entertainment and facilities.
At evening transfer to Alcazar show which is the greatest show in Asia which is a legend in this area. We invite you to join our audience for the wonder of a lifetime. See a marvelous combination of music, dance and costume.
Overnight stay at hotel in Pattaya.
DAY 02: CORAL ISLAND TOUR AND NONG NOOCH VILLAGE WITH LUNCH
Breakfast at the hotel,
Depart for Full day Coral Island Tour
Only two hours from Bangkok, the beautiful beaches of Koh Larn – an idyllic island located just west of Pattaya – make a perfect day-trip. Known as Coral Island and covering an area of about 4 square kilometres, you spend the day swimming, snorkelling and sunbathing. Enjoy the abundant coral and underwater
world, either from the glass-bottom boat or by diving in.
Thereafter drop off at your hotel for Overnight at the hotel
DAY 03: DEPART FOR BANGKOK
Enjoy buffet breakfast in the morning and transfer to Bangkok. Visit temples of Buddha. Lunch at a local restaurant thereafter transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at Bangkok hotel.
Bangkok’s temples are a unique part of the capital’s heart and soul. A visit here would not be complete without seeing at least two of them. The architecture is awe-inspiring and the glittering decoration like no other
DAY 04: FULL DAY SAFARI WORLD EXPERIENCE
Enjoy buffet breakfast in the morning
Thereafter transfer to safari world,Arrive the safari park, then drive through the scenic safari park Presents a Unique opportunity for the closest encounter with the rare and endangered species of wild animal kingdom. Lunch at a local restaurant.
Visit Marine Park, housing a spectrum of animal from land, sea and air and setting the scenes for 7 Amazing World class shows. From live action stunt spectacular to performances by animals.
Drop back at hotel for overnight
DAY 05: FULL DAY AT LEISURE PATTAYA
Breakfast at the hotel,
Spend the whole day at leisure. Explore Pattaya on your own.
Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 06: DEPARTURE
Breakfast at the hotel,
This full day will be free to close business engagements/do personal shopping
Thereafter drop off at the airport in time for your flight.
- Three nights stay at specified hotel in Bangkok
- Two nights stay at specified hotel in Pattaya
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Return flight ticket flying with Ethiopian Airline
- All airport transfers in Thailand
- Nong Nooch Village visit in Pattaya
- Half day Coral Island tour in Pattaya with sea food lunch at a local restaurant
- Full day (6hrs) tour of Bangkok including Temple & City Tour, Golden Buddha, Marble Temple
- Full day Safari World and Marine Park tour in BKK including lunch
- Guide and driver tips – This is mandatory and hence have included it in the quote
- Room taxes
- Snacks, refreshments etc.
- Visa for the destination
- Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, laundry, Room Services, Use of Mini Bar.
- Overseas Medical Insurance.
- Gratitude & Porterage
- Any other services not mentioned in “cost includes”
The following important conditions apply to this quotation:
- This quotation is based on today’s rate of exchange and are strictly subject to currency fluctuations and price increases until payment has been received in full
- All prices are subject to availability of all services at the time of booking
- No reservations have been made on your behalf
- Once the quotation has been accepted, a contract will be agreed upon by both parties
- The price is based on those travel dates, any amendment / change of travel dates will affect the price