Destination/ No. of Nights / Days/ Hotel/activity
Rate per person sharing
|4 star Mount Meru||Usd. 1420|
|4 star Arusha Serena Hotel, Resort & Spa||Usd. 1440|
|4 Star Four Points By Sheraton Arusha, The Arusha Hotel||Usd. 1450|
|4 star The African Tulip||Usd. 1460|
– 4 nights’ accommodation
– Meals on Half Board
– Use of hotel facilities.
– Welcome drink at the hotel.
– Return Economy flight tickets based on Kenya Airways
– Return airport transfers
What’s excluded in the package:
– Tips, Activities and excursions
– Covid 19 Testing certificate
– Yellow fever vaccination
– $14 pp for the entry fee to slave trade caves, palace and other attractions
Activities and Excursions
Arusha National Park: Based on a Land Cruiser
Rate per person Usd. 220
This is a 5 hours half day trip of the Arusha National Park, one of the richest wildlife region. Enjoy views of giraffes, zebra, elephants, and more with breathtaking vistas of Mount Kilimanjaro from a distance.
- See incredible views of Mount Kilimanjaro
- Enjoy a tour of the Arusha National Park
- Experience local wildlife up close and near
- Get out and walk through the park at some sections
Tarangire National Park Private Full-Day Tour
Rate per person, Usd. 395
This is a short trip from Arusha Town. You shall enjoy a full day adventure of one of the best National Parks in Arusha.
Find the largest herds of Elephants as you view the Tarangire River.
More to the safari Experience you can expect to see large herds of thousands of zebra, wildebeest, and cape buffalo. Other common resident animals include water buck, giraffe, dik dik, impala, eland, Grant’s gazelle, monkey, banded mongoose, and olive baboon. Predators in Tarangire include African lion, leopard, cheetah, caracal, honey badger, and African wild dog
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Game drive at the national park
- Professional tour guide driver
- Lunch and water
- Personal Expenses