Easter Weekend Group Joining Departures
3 Days Maasai Mara Group Joining – 2nd Apr to 4th Apr 2022
|Hotel||Rates per person Sharing
Tour van Package
|Rates per person Sharing
Land Cruiser Package
|Lenchada Tourist Camp||Ksh12,500||Usd235||Ksh17,600||Usd270|
|Olmoran Tented camp||Ksh24,500||Usd305||Ksh27,800||Usd340|
|Enkorok Mara Camp||Ksh19,800||Usd295||Ksh23,100||Usd330|
|Mara Chui Lodge||Ksh18,200||Usd305||Ksh29,900||Usd340|
|Simba oryx Nature Camp||Ksh24,600||Usd355||Ksh27,300||Usd390|
|Jambo Mara Safari Lodge||Ksh19,900||Usd365||Ksh22,900||Usd400|
|Ashnil Mara Camp||Ksh31,800||Usd495||Ksh35,100||Usd530|
|Sarova Mara Camp Standard room||Ksh36,300||Usd470||Ksh39,600||Usd500|
|Sarova Mara Camp Deluxe room||Ksh42,300||Usd500||Ksh45,600||Usd530|
|Mara Serena Safari Lodge||Ksh35,200||Usd475||Ksh38,500||Usd5100|
|Zebra Plains Camp Mara||Ksh23,100||Usd345||Ksh26,400||Usd380|
|Tipilikwani Mara Camp||Ksh24,500||Usd445||Ksh27,800||Usd480|
Day 1: Nairobi- Masai Mara
Pick up from Nairobi at 7.00 am and head southward to the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley to Maasai Mara. Arriving in the afternoon have lunch and Checks in. Then proceed to the park for afternoon game drives at 1600hrs to 1800hrs followed by Dinner and overnight stay at the camp/lodge
Day 2: Masai Mara
Full day is spent exploring the park in search of the big five. The Mara offers wildlife in such a great variety and abundance that is truly difficult to believe. Over 450 species of animals have been recorded here, you will easily see rhinos, leopard, elephants, buffalo, wildebeests, zebra, warthog, Jackals, lions, many types of antelopes, crocodiles and giraffe. Although July, August and September are the months when the Mara plains are filled with migrating wildebeest and zebra from Serengeti (Tanzania).The famous Maasai tribesmen live within the dispersal area of the game reserve, Picnic lunch is served in the park. In the evening return to the lodge for dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge
Day 3: Masai Mara-Nairobi
Early Morning game drives in the park followed by late breakfast at the lodge and depart to Nairobi. Lunch en route, and then proceed to Nairobi arriving late in the afternoon.
The package includes:
- Transport in a shared open roof 4×4 Land cruiser or Safari Tour van
- 2 night accommodation at preferred hotel
- All meals on full board
- Comprehensive game drives for the 3 days
- Services of professional tour guide driver
- Pick & drop in Nairobi Cbd
- Covid- 19 protocols observed
The package Excludes
- Drinks and tips for waiters, porters and drivers
- Lunch on way back
- Park fees Ksh2,400 per person for residents and nonresidents usd160
What to carry
- A camera, its charger and a downloading cable.
- Torch, Tooth Paste, warm clothing for the night, pain killers, drinks, snacks and identification card /Passport gate entrance.
- Personal spending money for drinks and a gift for the Maasai cultural visit.
- Remember to carry a tip for the tour-guides.
- Cash for lunch on way back
- Do not forget to carry and adventurous spirit
NB: 3-11yrs sharing with adults pay 75% of adult rate.