- Sunway Lagoon Tour.
- City Tour of Langkawi and Kuala Lumpur.
Langkawi - Arrival
Langkawi - Half day Round Island tour
Langkawi - Leisure Day
Langkawi - Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur - Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
Kuala Lumpur - Half Day City Tour
Kuala Lumpur - Departure
- 03 Nights accommodation in Langkawi.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur.
- Daily breakfast.
- Half day Round Island Tour on SIC basis of Langkawi.
- Half day City Tour of Kuala Lumpur on SIC basis.
- Full day Sunway Lagoon Tour – 05 Park Ticket on SIC basis.
- Return airport transfers in Langkawi and Kuala Lumpur.
- All Tours and Transfers on SIC (Seat – In – Coach) basis.
- International and domestic airfare and airport tax.
- Visa and Insurance charges.
- Daily lunch and dinner, optional tours which can be added additional if required.
- Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications, beverages, etc.
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above.
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
- Rates & availability is subject to change.
- Surcharges for Peak Season will be as applicable
- Above rates are not valid during any Events / Exhibitions// Festivals (New Year, Christmas Easter or similar any local event or festival in Destination)
If Guest decides to cancel the holiday for any reason whatsoever then He/She shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated here under. Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross holiday cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation. Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority. Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.