Dubai - Arrival
Dubai - City Tour and Dhow Cruise
Dubai - Desert Safari
Dubai - Departure
- All Tours &Transfers on SIC (Seat – In – Coach) basis.
- 03 Nights accommodation in a selected hotel.
- Daily breakfasts in hotel.
- Half day city tour of Dubai on sic basis.
- Desert safari with BBQ dinner &belly dance on sic basis.
- Dhow Cruise Creek with dinner on sic basis.
- Return airport transfer from Dubai international Airport.
- Meet &greet assistance at the airport.
- Tourism Dirham (Dubai Government Tax) has to be paid by the guest during check in / checkout.
- International and domestic airfare and airport tax.
- Visa and Insurance charges.
- Daily lunch &dinner, optional tours which can be added additional if required.
- Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications, beverages, etc.
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above.,Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions.,
Supplementary charges applicable for Eid-Al- Fitr (13th June to 16th June)
Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Prices are based on availability &subject to change without prior notice.
All taxes &service charges are included.
Guest has to be present at the lobby (reception area) during their pick up time of tours/ transfer.
The above rates are not valid during any Exhibition/Event period. Supplementary Charges may apply.
Booking is Non Amendable and Non Refundable Once Confirm.
Tourism Dirham (Dubai Government Tax) has to be paid by the guest during check in/ checkout.
If Guest decides to cancel the holiday for any reason whatsoever then He/She shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated here under. Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross holiday cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation. Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority. Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.