Cairo Adventure Package are designed for a stopover or a long weekend in Cairo. These two to five day itineraries are packed with exciting sites and activities so that you can make the most of a short trip to Egypt. Enjoy privately guided trips to the Giza Pyramids, Islamic Cairo, Cairo’s Citadel and many more sites from anicnet, medieval and modern Cairene history.
Pyramids & Sphinx – Sakkara Ruins & Step Pyramid – Memphis – Egyptian Museum of Antiques – Old Cairo &Religious Community – Khan El Khalili Bazar.
Cairo Sightseeing Pyramids
Cairo Sightseeing City
- Daily Open Buffet Breakfast at the Hotel. “3 Breakfast”
- Lunch meal at Local Egyptian Restaurant during the Day Tour in Cairo. “2 Lunch”
- Full Days Sightseeing at Cairo is including Round Trip Transfer from/ to/Hotel, Tour Guide, Entrance Fees.
- Pick up transfer from Cairo International airport &Drop off transfer at Cairo International airport.
- Entrance Fees for all above mentioned sightseeing.
- Private Professional English speaking Egyptologist for all Sightseeing.
- A Bottle of Natural Water every day for each guest. “3 Bottles”
- Highly Skilled English speaking escort when needed.
- All transfers mentioned in the above itinerary by Private Comfort A/C Modern Coaches.
- Services of Meet &Assistance upon arrivals and departures. (International &Domestic).
- All service charges and taxes.
- 3 Nights at 5*/4* Standard Hotel in Cairo based on Bed &Breakfast basis.
- Full Day Sightseeing in Cairo (Great Pyramids &Sphinx – Sakkara Ruins &Step Pyramid – Memphis).
- Full Day Sightseeing in Cairo (Egyptian Museum – Citadel of Saladin &Mohamed Ali Mosque – Khan El Khalili Bazar – Old Cairo &Religious Community).
- nternational or Domestic Flight Tickets.
- Any item of personal nature like Tipping, Laundry, Phone calls, Beverages, etc.…
- Entrance into any of the Pyramids or the Solar Boat Museum.
- Entrance of Chamber of the Mummies at the Egyptian Museum.
- Tipping Kitty.
- Entry Visa of Egypt.
- Rates & availability is subject to change.
- Surcharges for Peak Season will be as applicable
- Above rates are not valid during any Events / Exhibitions// Festivals (New Year, Christmas Easter or similar any local event or festival in Destination)
If Guest decides to cancel the holiday for any reason whatsoever then He/She shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated here under. Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross holiday cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation. Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority. Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.