Arrival - Amsterdam Airport
Amsterdam City Tour With 1 Hour Canal Cruise
Train from Amsterdam to Brussels
Brussels Hop on Hop off - 24 Hours
Train from Brussels to Paris
Paris city tour with 2nd level Eiffel Tower and Seine river cruise
Departure - Paris
- 02 Nights stay at Amsterdam
- 02 Nights stay at Brussels
- 02 Nights stay at Paris
- Daily Breakfast
- Private Amsterdam Transfer (Airport – Hotel – Station)
- Private Brussels Transfer (Station – Hotel – Station)
- Private Paris Transfer (Station – Hotel – Airport)
- Amsterdam City Tour With 1 Hour Canal Cruise (3.5 Hours)
- Brussels Hop on Hop off – 24 Hours
- Entrance to Mini Europe Paris City Tour with 2nd level Eiffel Tower and Seine River Cruise
- All Taxes (Except city tax paid by the guests directly at the Hotel, if any)
- International and domestic airfare and airport tax.
- Visa and Insurance charges.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
- Daily lunch &dinner, optional tours which can be added additional if required.
- Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications, beverages, etc.
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above.
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
All tours are on Seat-in-Coach basis (fixed departure points).
Hotel Check in time 15:00 hrs &Check out Time 12:00 hrs
Room rates are subject to availability and the same may change at the time of booking.
Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may
come into effect prior to departure.
Above rates are not valid during fair period, special events, conferences ,exhibitions, X-mas &New Year’s period
City taxes, if any, may be payable at the hotel directly
SIC tours might operate only on specific days of the week, not every day.
If Guest decides to cancel the holiday for any reason whatsoever then He/She shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated here under. Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross holiday cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation. Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority. Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.